Thread: Newbie 88 Accord LX 4D

DX User
    Vehicle
    88 Accord LX

Newbie 88 Accord LX 4D

Hey everyone….new to the board here. I just bought a project 88 Accord LX 4D from a little old lady that had it in her garage for ......... god knows how many years. I just thought it would be great to see how this car would turn out.

The 88 is loaded with all the options. The interior is in excellent condition as is the body. No rust or dings, dents.

The only problems I can see are the passenger side (back) door bumper (Guard) is off….but in the trunk. The motor runs great. A little needle shaking in the speedometer….but that is easy to fix.

I’m going to post some pictures this weekend…and throughout the progress of the car.

I’m running with the colors Black and Yellow as primary colors and a little white to accent it here and there.

BTW – is there anyone from the Hampton Roads, Virginia area?

TDZ

Vehicle
    93 Integra LS-S
    Welcome aboard. Good deal on the car, I guess. You should give it some serious thought about the colors though. I think you should just stick with the car either being all black or all white. Once again, welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by k-roy
    Street racing is for idiots.

DX User
    Vehicle
    88 Accord LX
    Originally posted by Blue Impact
    Welcome aboard. Good deal on the car, I guess. You should give it some serious thought about the colors though. I think you should just stick with the car either being all black or all white. Once again, welcome.
    I agree about the color....I'm going with black on the exterior. Total Blakout on everything. The yellow and black is on the interior.

Thanks for the welcome.

TDZ

Vehicle
    1988 Honda Accord DX Hatchbacik
    I'm not from Virginia, but I'm from Idaho. Anyways welcome aboard. It's the best site of information you'll ever find. Just use the search button, and search, search, search, search, search. If you have any questions pm me.